Friday, June 14, 2013

Last night...

... I met a cute guy and I was dressed down, soaking wet…

My usual get-up these days have always been on the safe side, on comfy clothes like black jeans, white top, and flat shoes, owing to the nature of my work where I should always be on-the-go and ready to cover unexpected events. Plus, the rigor of public commuting brings me to dressing down regardless of how formal the occasion is.

Hence, I was just my usual self last night; I was wearing a peach button down, black jeans, and jelly shoes. My god, jelly shoes on a formal night. What was I thinking? I have an excuse though, it was raining hard last night—and because it was pouring, I ended up soaking. Half of my pants were wet, my hair was dripping, and so is the back of my blouse.  Then there he was… the PR guy I was just texting earlier that I was going to be late because I was stuck in Friday-payday traffic and it was raining hard.

That nameless, faceless stranger contact person of the event, whom I thought was an old man (well, his name suggests it) turned out to be a heartthrob. And to my dismay, half of my clothes were still damp, my hair unruly, and my face shiny.

What a lovely night. At least, I got that feeling again, the feeling of getting kilig. I missed it.  

If only i looked this gorgeous with wet hair and clothes. Haha! (photo from Google images) 



No comments: