Friday, June 1, 2012

back to school?

Nostalgia sets in as I enter the premises of a department store: it screams of back-to-school atmosphere.
Black shoes in wide array of designs available on the racks, notebooks, cute pens and other school merchandises fill up the entire floor.
I may not be coming back to school these coming days and will not be seen uniform-clad anytime soon (although I have plans of taking up my Masteral in the coming years). But for the meantime, here is my outfit wishlist, I am taking on the corporate/mature attire:

Office basics: (photos from forever21.com)

Black stilettos may be a good choice but for me nude and sturdy-heel shoes is a better option. The color gives an illusion of longer and leaner legs.
















I want this blazer because i think it can go casual and corporate at the same. Adds oomph to drab outfits.














Midi skirt is regal and fashionable at the same time.


















Gold-plated bib necklace! :">










***
Anyhow, I may not be hitting textbooks soon, but I got me some novels to keep me company:
Cultures of Opposition (Kosak), Flights of Love (Schlink), Reading Lolita in Tehran (Nafisi) and Wuthering Heights (Bronte).


Hello June, hi rainy days!

1 comment:

Carrie Clearwater said...

Cute ng shoes...very Vivienne Westwood-ish..Carry mo ba isuot yan sa office? =)) haha...sky-high