Tuesday, May 29, 2012

review on Nichido Matte Lipstick (Sweet Pea)


I’ve been using Sweet Pea lipstick for more than a year but it’s only until today that I’ve realized it has a built-in lip gloss! What a loser.
My Sweet Pea is almost swipe out while the built-in lip gloss is still intact! Ugh. Blame it on the packaging for not disclosing fully and clearly the instructions on how to maximize the product. Haha!
Thanks to reading beauty blogs I am enlightened on how to make the most out of my purchases.


from sweetandlovelygirl blog

my almost empty lipstick & 'pristine' gloss

Since Sweet Pea leaves a matte finish on my lips, I always end up with chapped lips after few hours. (Again, ignorant that it has a gloss.) Now that I know that users can opt to use Sweet Pea as matte or in gloss, my verdict remains the same: I love Nichido Lipstick (and I will continue to purchase it especially now that I know it includes a gloss.)

Pros: I love the Barbie Pink shade, which I think, compliments my skin.
It smells sweet and seems edible.
Very affordable- P188 only.
Con/s: there are no instructions in the packaging that it has a built-in gloss.
Rating: 4/5 

No comments: