Friday, November 18, 2011

"i am a responsible girl"


"Keep thyself chaste." - 1 Tim 5:22

+ My kisses are worth more than a party or a movie.

+ My body is the temple of God - not a plaything.

+ The "first" NO may be difficult - after that it's easy.

+ Virginity is still a virtue; lust is still a capital sin.

+ The way I dress, act and speak may be a temptation to my boyfriend. I will observe modesty for his and my own protection.

+ My parents have done so much for me I wish alsways to be a credit to them.

+ My boyfriend will be a husband and father some day. He must be a hero in the eyes of his wife and children. I will do nothing to prevent that on my visits with him.

+ I want to be a wife and mother. I will reserve my purity and affection for my husband and children.

+ If through my weakness, I should get pregnant, I will not take "the easy way out" by killing my unborn child.

No comments: