Thursday, November 17, 2011

don't want to graduate, yet

It’s the time of the year when professors keep on pressing the issue of what do we, senior and graduating students, want to pursue in life before our college days expired.
What do I want?
Right away, I would usually answer that I wanted to be a journalist. Now, I’m having doubts if I wanted to become a full-time newspaper woman.
Suddenly, different branches related to my course, have sprung up luring me away from my first love. We had our Broadcasting subject last semester that I really enjoyed, I didn’t know that I would like working in the production line. In fact, I missed working our asses off in producing our weekly news programs.
Furthermore, we also have  Business and PR writing this semester that I thought I could give a shot after graduation. Why not do more lucrative jobs than writing in print media, right? Who wouldn’t want to earn money? HAHA.
Working in magazine (fashion and travel) is another option I’m thinking.
My goodness, if only I could land a job simultaneously on all of my options! 

No comments: