Saturday, October 15, 2011

way to go!

Geez. I haven't seen my grades, yet! MyUste, please don't prolong my agony! I am quite anxious to see how I did this semester. To state "I did my best" would be an understatement, seriously. I have poured my heart and soul to every commitment and I can't afford (and I don't know what will I do) to see myself slowly slipping from getting that Latin distinction. Please. Don't give me that look now, I know that grades do not make a man, but I am banking on the principle that, mag-aaral ka na nga lang, bakit hindi mo pa galingan?
Anyway, others have seen theirs and I'm quite envious that they have entered the site, without much ado.
My crush (haha!) happened to post his grades, and I was like O.O you already! I am contemplating on posting his grades since it's not mine in the first place, who am I to post such things? But come to think of it, he posted it on Facebook which means it is for public-consumption. HAHA. His grades inspired me to do better and give my best shot since it's the last semester and I am finally graduating. Another plus for you dude, way to go! *hands down*

No comments: