Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thank You!

Finally! I could smell and taste my much-awaited sem break!
But before anything else (read: shopping, reading pocketbooks, partying, sleeping until wee hours) I would like to thank my first semester 'adventure' for letting me experience--happiness, struggles, anxiety and apprehension--in a jam-packed five-month-school-stay.
My Broadcast Journalism subject has opened my horizons and technical knowledge on "television mechanics." Today, I would critique some news programs especially now that i'm backed up with our lessons. Before, I would just dumbly watch a program on face value, now i know some camera angles, techniques and rules. Despite the struggles in meeting all the demands of the said subject, what mattered most was the experience and lessons gathered from every wanting days.
Non-academic wise, the last semester also taught me how to balance my time, endure conflicts within my paper organization, and end up with a smile painted on my face as if nothing happened.
Thank you, first semester, for that roller coaster ride!

Bianca and Cj's birthday celebration in Shakey's. *photo courtesy of Bianca*

No comments: