Thursday, June 16, 2011

spongebob

It’s an innate reflex for people to talk, duh. But I don’t know why I find it hard to talk to people. I dread every time we are asked to speak in front of the class. I can’t help but stutter, meander, gibber, buckle and fidget every time I am on the platform.

My problem is beyond stage fright, though. I remember few years back, my best friend mentioned why it’s hard for me to open up. I don’t know either. Whenever we meet, she always does the talking while I listen and react to her anecdotes. 

My mantra has been 'don't talk when your mouth is full  when not asked.' But my motto seems contradicting because people do inquire about my being but i still find it hard to reveal my inner self. There are thoughts and secrets  that i share easily  but i always find it to keep some of them to myself. 




 
However, there are times that i enjoy sharing my thoughts and experiences to my friends. But more often, I  write them down.  I find solace in listening to others experiences, thoughts, jokes, and anecdotes that i overlook to reciprocate. Kailangan ko din palang magkwento. I'm not a mere sponge pala, im a human being and i need to connect to others.

No comments: