Friday, April 29, 2011

Quirky you


While at Jollibee, killing time, I observed people’s quirky manners. Here are what I got:
On my left, a petite woman has just wolfed down a chicken barbecue and two cups of rice. Woah.
On the other hand, two costumers on my right side were wearing unfashionable outfits. LOL. I hate it when people just throw in whatever clothes available without thinking if the clothes will look right.
In front of me were a mother and child. It was amazing that Ma’s drinking iced tea while the child’s gulping soft drinks!
Here’s the funniest ‘table’ I had noticed:
Then here’s the other costumers, I could not distinguish if they were an item. Anyway, they ordered the same beef and mushroom but I found it funny how the guy looked at the matching foods, compared and assessed them, and ended up switching the plates that were already on their designated tables. LOL. Ergo, they were not couples.
After the man has finished his plate, he kept of getting extra viand from the girl. Poor lady! Besides, the guy kept on drinking their upsized drinks. He almost consumed all the liquid. LOL. LOL. LOL.
P.S. sometimes, it’s good to mind other’s businesses. :D

No comments: