Wednesday, July 10, 2013

early bird catches the, what?

I won an award--- for being an early bird. Just recently, I received a facial GC from the Asian Stem Cell Institute (ASCI) because apparently, I was very early --- again. 

I arrived at the venue 30 minutes earlier than the supposed call time. I don't know why I arrive ahead of schedule in most of my coverages even if I know that most of them start at least an hour late. It's just that I either don't want to miss anything or want to look very haggard, a mess, if don't follow the call time. 

But I do mind waiting, of course, especially when the event turns out to be a... so-so. 

The Philippine time has recently been unified and standardized in the hopes of abolishing the habit of coming late. But I guess to no avail. 


No comments: