Tuesday, July 3, 2012

hey july!


I would like to debunk the notion that opportunities are scarce and unreachable. Echoing what Bo Sanchez and Byrne’s The Secret said, blessings, breaks and opportunities are unlimited, renewable sources. A god of abundance exists, Sanchez affirmed.

I say amen.

My good friend recently resigned from a fine job post because the “job bored her” and could not see herself growing from her first job. I do not know where she got the courage to discontinue her stint in Corporate Communications, perhaps she also read Bo and Byron? I would like to think that I, sort of, influenced her since I did the same once, I left a notable company for the same reason.

Yep, we are audacious bitches!

However, our decisions do not declare and encourage anybody to be fickle-minded quitters. We are simply following our hearts and guts. My friend is considering shifting career towards Computer Engineering, a pole apart from Journalism. If that would make her happy, who’s there to object?  Good luck to our work ventures and paths, may the odds be with us!
***
Do not be stuck somewhere for too long, yearn growth, but always have in mind: bloom where you are (temporarily) planted.  
May our July be good. J