Saturday, December 3, 2011

wishes and pegs

Christmas parties demand  mandatory wishlist. So, here you go:

Books that cost less than P400:
Metamorphosis by Kafka


Synopsis: "It is the story of a young man who, transformed overnight into a giant beetle-like insect, becomes an object of disgrace to his family, an outsider in his own home, a quintessentially alienated man. A harrowing -- though absurdly comic -- meditation on human feelings of inadequacy, guilt, and isolation." from goodreads.com








Synopsis: "I was born twice: first, as a baby girl, on a remarkably smogless Detroit day of January 1960; and then again, as a teenage boy, in an emergency room near Petoskey, Michigan, in August of l974. . . My birth certificate lists my name as Calliope Helen Stephanides. My most recent driver’s license...records my first name simply as Cal." from goodreads








Pegs: loose tops, boots, sheer polos


No comments: