Saturday, December 17, 2011

bitter, better

Books have been part of my wish list for the last years because: they’re easy to avail and for the reason that I am a very choosy and picky gift-receiver. 
I am hard to please. So I always end up buying things for myself, for the reason that I may disappoint the giver if (and that is most of the case) I didn’t like the gift.
We had our class party and Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka was my lone wish.    But lo and behold, when I touched the gift I received last night, and perceived that it wasn’t shaped and didn’t feel like a book, I lost the ardor to open it.
Ay, malambot, hindi book. *sad face*
It was a white shirt. K. Bye.
HAHA. Yeah, I am that maarte! Sorry na.
Pampalubag-loob: At least, my friends have been texting and tweeting me that they appreciate my gift. Since it was our last party, I decided to go all out and hopefully, grant their personal wishes. Merry Christmas! 

1 comment:

Claire Capul said...

Thank you sa book girlie. Sorry sa lollipop. I'm broke.