Saturday, September 17, 2011

I will get there

Section of rambles...

***
I saw my name in the roster of graduating students, and it gave me goosebumps--because A. there was a note beside my name stating that i don't have a mother's name, wth? B. Six months to go and *crossed-fingers* i'll be part of the working class. C. but, i don't want to 'go out' yet. HAHA.

***
My friend Demi, and I recently gave a small talk/seminar in Don Bosco Technical College on writing 101. It was my first time, (and i bet, Demi too) to give pieces of advice to our fellow practioners. Yeah, it was fun but tiring at the same time. Kuya EIC was just, i don't know, too nosy? Can't think of a better term. I thought, he was annoying. Sorry.

***
On a lighter note, i've never been the type to sneak around and stalk on crushes. However, recently, i've been visiting his page and saw how he's close to his mama and ate. I thought it was cute. It just explained why he has many girl friends. And i like to consider myself as one of them. Hihi. 

No comments: