Tuesday, July 5, 2011

sarap mong...


I am super busy but I really have to blog this one out, or else… urgh!
Context: The Flame is looking for new writers and artist and I am the contact person. Requirements include a resume, registration and application forms.
A contact person must be approachable and amiable but how do one deal with stupid questions?
Stupid-est and weirdest questions I’ve heard (mostly from the freshies):
What is a resume?
*it’s actually a kind of kakanin
What info should I include in my resume?
*your favorite color, perhaps?
Where can I get a resume?
*in your dreams
May fee po ba ang exam? Should I wear my uniform?  Should I photocopy my resume?   (No I’m not making these up, pakita ko pa sa’yo texts nila)
Ang sarap sagutin ng pabalang o kaya murahin!!!  
 #%^$^&@%$^ lang!
Pero, sayang lang sa load eh. Might as well ignore them. Please, be sensible naman of your questions. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

mabie said...

haha. sorry na ding :))