Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I WILL RANT YOU DOWN 
Skip this post, it's just me blabbering, ranting, rambling...*sigh*

I was ecstatic when i got promoted in our publication for this school year. I thought my responsibilities would be lighter than when i used to be a  simple writer. But hell no, the cliche, the greater the power the more responsibility (or something to that effect) held true.

My current position has been consuming my energy, money, and effort. I manage papers for publication payment, staff honoraria, print of whatever needs to be inked, reservation for whatever needs to be reserved, and information dissemination of members aside from the usual paper trails, legworks, and revision of papers writers need to go to. Whew.

And oh, add porter (read: taga-buhat) as one of my job descriptions.
Do i sound like i don't like my current job? Nah.

It's just that i would rather be a plain writer than take any other higher position. *sigh again*
But since this is given to me, i have no choice (haha) but to do my job. Imma do it well and nail it!

I think i need to hit the sack. I need energy!