Friday, May 27, 2011

leave the extra bags



I loved today, bow.

After six months in Manila, we finally went back home to Laguna. Hooray! I missed home. And to ‘reward’ ourselves despite the heavy downpour, we decided to go to the movie house. It was my first time to watch a film together with my brother.

Here’s a little review of Kung Fu Panda 2:

(Haha. I had the nerves to assess the flick, as if naman critique talaga ko.)

Since the title of the movie is a giveaway, the flick was of course action-packed. Magtaka ka kung drama pala ito, noh?

Every now and then, Kung Fu Panda never failed to throw punch lines that were not corny. We were laughing our asses off with Po’s funny antics! And Po was soooo cute, cuddly and charming. *drools*

The plot of the movie was about Po’s inner issues—he found out that he was adopted, which was a shocker, right? Since he’s known-father’s a goose. Okay I’m not gonna tell you what happened but clue, it was a happy ending of course and hinted that a sequel is to come. *winks*

The movie was able to inject morals in between the fighting scenes, without appearing too preachy or corny. For one, it taught me the power of inner peace by letting go of our extra luggage.

The cinematography was impeccable (how I wish the local movie was as good) and realistic.

Bottom line: a must-watch, worth every penny

We ended up having dinner with the whole family.

I loved today, bow.

*photo from google

No comments: