Tuesday, May 17, 2011

*bats eyelashes*

I hate inconsiderate people…

…and I’m talking about the smokers. I don’t have any issue per se with them, bahala kayo sa buhay niyo kung gusto niyong mag-yosi. But, don’t bug the people around you! I mean, ‘wag mong ibuga sa pagmumukha ko yung usok mo! #$%^$^@ ka!

…those commuters who would give their fare to you as if I am beside the driver, but is really miles, miles, miles, away from him. Did I just say miles? Come on, malaki ka na, ibigay mo direcho ke manong driver bayad mo.

… the passengers who-don’t-give-a-damn-to-lift-up- their-butts-and-move-an-inch-away- from –you-since-the-jeep-has-lots-of-free-space, anyway. Dude, we’re not friends so please, usog ka ng konti.

…and oh! Almost forgot, ‘yung mga naka-sideview umupo ng jeep. Know what I mean? Yung naka pang miss universe mode pag umupo, with matching hawak sa hand bar. Urgh! I hate it when they do that. They occupy almost three spaces. *bats eyelashes*

…those people who have all the time of their lives to stay in front of the foodchain counter and then choose what to order. Mini mini mayni mo. Man, you should have made up your mind sa pila pa lang. what’s more annoying is pagharap niya, tadaah! May dalang 10-peso icecream. WTH.

Be thoughtful of others, puhlease?

No comments: