Sunday, December 23, 2012

waddup?


The past days have gone too fast (and furious) that the only way I can update my blog is to load it with pictures of what have been:

Lonely Boy is GG:
I have been an avid fan of Gossip Girl but I was still surprised that GG was Dan Humphrey! I thought it was Doroda.


Paskuhan 2012
Who says that the world would cease to exist last 21st? Hell no! I had an unadulterated fun with my girls: catching up, cam whoring, and eating, and did I just say catching up? Apparently, we haven’t seen one another for the last eight months (at least for some) and we missed one another. Aww. Too bad, we’re incomplete though! 





Work blast:
I am very happy with how my career is going right now because I get to be paid to do what I love. The last two weeks was bent with workload, legwork, voice transcription and what have you, but I’m loving it to pieces. (I was already published twice, to think that I’ve just started. Hihi).

Merry Christmas!
I am wishing people from all over the globe a merry Christmas, although I know some are in pain, suffering, and trials (think of the people in Cagayan Valley and Sandy Hook), we will keep up! To 2013 and beyond! 

(from google)

No comments: